Monday, November 17, 2008

LJ downtime tomorrow / Dream of Zoe in warm muffs

I love the song I'm listening to now... R.E.M.'s What's The Frequency, Kenneth?

LiveJournal is going to be moving servers from San Francisco to Montana tomorrow, and as such there will be at least 4 hours of complete and total downtime starting at 8 AM.

I'm already hating the Christmas commercials, and it'll be at least another five weeks of them! The Christmas displays at the mall aren't quite as irritating, though! Had a weird dream where a bunch of friends and I were searching for Zoe on Facebook - her display picture featured her wearing very warm winter fur muffs, and she was apparently in multiple networks. (including Trevelyan) We discovered that she had nieces and nephews older than she was, and we all had an "EWWW!" reaction to that. Then we were kept busy shooing Korey AWAY by means of a QUEST FIGHT screen - we were very successful!

Triggers: too much questing (if my sister is reading this: NOT THAT KIND!), way too much Facebook searching, and thoughts of keeping warm! Yikes. Ah well... I like random conversations or messages (as the case may be!) with the Phil-ster. Hahaha, I love my true caring golden friends. I think Zoe is a bit too young to be officially on Facebook, anyhow... though that may change in a couple of years! Lester T. / Josh P. / Joey B. / Amanda M. / Michael C. / Kiky W. added me for the blood games, too. I now have 115 friends online at Facebook - something that other people will NEVER get! Gamer people count for MUCH of this number, believe me!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home