Monday, November 10, 2008

"THIS is cheesecake?! It's all BLACK!" Oh, Grandma...

I have memories of sitting at this computer chair at my parents' place, and typing messages out to someone. Oh well... Ankh S. added me for the blood games, heh. I should also cut my fingernails sometime soon, as I inadvertently scratched my brother last night. I once scratched someone and made them bleed (around August 1) - no, I'm not proud of that. :P

My brother and I loved our grandma's reaction to his homemade cheesecake: "THIS is cake?! Are you sure? It's all BLACK!!!!" (we laughed a LOT in front of her!) She was talking about the base of the cake - lots of chocolate and such there! It was less beery than last night, which doesn't make sense unless the flavor goes away over time, since we had it freshly chilled from being made that afternoon! Jeremy wondered if I was merely reacting to the power of suggestion... perhaps!

Mom just brought out a Maaza mango fruit drink - it's the one I got for myself while out for Korey one night. He wanted White Spot, so I decided I might as well get something too. Went to Micky's Convenience Store just prior to closing, and got it on "special." Good thing K didn't have much of it, since he hates mango. Lots of memories here, heh. Then Mom wanted to know what some foreign words on her yarn meant: I don't know! Jon says maybe Ivan or Sam can give me a ride tomorrow to the party since one of us has to be here - okay, since he has to do work!





Leslie's Dewey Decimal Section:

893 Non-Semitic Afro-Asiatic literatures

Leslie's birthday: 9/17/1976 = 917+1976 = 2893


Class:
800 Literature


Contains:
Literature, criticism, analysis of classic writing and mythology.



What it says about you:
You're a global, worldly person who wants to make a big impact with your actions. You have a lot to tell people and you're good at making unique observations about everyday experiences. You can notice and remember details that other people think aren't important.

Find your Dewey Decimal Section at Spacefem.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home