Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Chili chocolate and other goodies / V M E party pictures

Ivan said yesterday that my parents had better get me something from the States for looking after my grandma, and they did! Allan mint chocolate-flavored glitter candy canes, Allan Maple Syrup-flavored glitter candy canes, Colombina Iced Halloween lollipops, two packages of Palmer Double Crisp Googly Eyes, Mr. Yummy Mummy Gummies, peppermint Chiclets, and a Lindt 70% dark chocolate Chili bar. I should take all this to church on Sunday to show him, haha! (next best thing to a digicam picture instantly posted online, heh)


Vanessa also tagged six photos of me from last night... yay!

Normal shot:



Daniel (grey sweater), Michelle, Lucas, Angus (blue-and-black jacket), Joey (Lakers jersey), Ivan (white hat), Phil, Grace (green top), Emily L., (white hoodie) Sam (grey shirt), Calla (black top), Stanford.
Joe, Emily C., Mike T. (white striped shirt), Vanessa, me, Danielle (blue top), Melia, and Jeremy K. [much was made of the fact that Joe and Jeremy looked like twins, heh]


Vanessa and me:




Supermodel shot:




Jazz hands!




Yo, we be GANGSTA!




We can be silly...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home