Friday, November 14, 2008

Was the apple really a PEAR?!

Man, you KNOW the "monthly drain sleep experience" hits you hard when you go to bed an hour earlier than usual (1:45 AM), get up at 10:40 to do something necessary, and then go back to sleep without waking till 3:10 PM! I know I was getting tired while juggling various MSN / Facebook / Gmail chat conversations with both Erics, Dylan, Billie, and Erik. (Corey went to bed really early since he was sick!) Attendance, Vivian, future plans, Regina, guys, life, reflection, random thoughts, emails about Friday night plans at the Cactus Club / Nathan's, judging people, and more - oh my! If I felt like going anywhere, the Cactus Club could slay the memory dragon from last July where Eric and I had to leave early because I thought K was going to call me at a reasonable time. Of course, he didn't - SIGH.

Andrea, Dawn, and Eni have replied to the dinner email sent out by Alan / Randal - lots of people on this list! Jon also sent us an Evite to his birthday at Jeremy's: "Jon's an old geezer," hahaha. Let's see... he's got the generic template that Evite gives you, but has added something a little more to it. "Please let me know if you can attend, or else I'll get my sister(s) to sit on you." HAHAHAHA! Corey's now bugging me about the Garden of Eden and cheap mutant genetically-modified apples... I don't know if the monthlies are caused by the original sin.

All Genesis seems to say about it is "I will greatly increase your pain in childbearing; with pain, you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you." Nothing in there about a monthly cycle! Corey thinks we women should take it anyhow, and asks whether apples should be bad for you instead of being healthy. No idea! Could have been a pear, since the mixed fruit cocktail pears are always mushy and gross! Corey had some weird apple type thing in Taiwan.. they didn't know an English name to tell him, though. It tasted like an apple, but the seeds were just on the end of it in this part that looked like curled up flower petals or something. So you end up with the "flower" (which was made of the apple skin type stuff).. the rest was basically solid apple. :P It wasn't an apple, though. I've never heard of such a thing myself!

Had a weird dream about a bunch of my friends being on a ship and doing various activities. Someone seemed to hold my hand for reassurance a lot, which was good as we were being told to round up the kids and get all our winter belongings packed by our lockers. It was good to have some sort of anchor in that crazy world, since our enemies were RIGHT THERE. As it turned out, we were saved - YAY! That's all I remember... should be more, but that's how it goes! Jack M. / Pavol H. / Matthew P. / James M. have added me for the blood games, too.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home