Sunday, November 16, 2008

Be impressed by the chili chocolate bar... it's MINE!

Eric picked me up at his stated time, and then we had a random ride to church. That's what I like, and he knows it! Went to the auditorium - it's SO NICE! Jeremy, Raymond, and I shared amusement - we'd better not be like the Israelites wandering around for forty years as if we're a church plant having to set up / take down equipment every week! Although those of us who grew up at the old church are kinda spoiled, too! Discussed Scrabble, the gym, laziness, words, Fellowship, dinner (Randal wasn't there?!), work busyness, RSVP, funny comments on Facebook, and more. Showed Ivan, Cordia, Sam, Emily, Joey, and Jessica my HUGE stash of candy - Jessica seemed impressed by the chili chocolate Lindt bar, heh.

Finally saw Chung and Karen's baby boy Mattias (SO CUTE!), and learned that Lily and Lee had named their son Gavin - NOT Robert, to Eric's mock disappointment. Stood around later and discussed "man dates" with Dylan, Christon, Calla, Stanford, Raymond, Eric, Jeremy, and others. Grace, Connie, and I compared Van Tech to our own high schools - it's NICER! Vanessa, Danielle, Eric, and I looked for Lesley, Lily, Lee, and Christon's photos up on the graduating class photos... Lee did like Lily in Grade 10, haha. Said hi to Tony and Sonny before I left, and joked about Eric T. giving money to my dad. Got Fox's Book of Martyrs on loan from Dad... it's more the morbid aspect than the piety, but that's why I'm twisted. :D Had an equally random car ride home: Spanish, gas stations, hate, taking over the world, MSN, CD-ROMs, the civic election yesterday, no Grey Cup for BC, etc.

Got home to discover that Fiona M., Merja R., Chris R., Martin B., Kostas S., Ricardo M., Rafael E., Philippe G., Tamar F., Antonio K., Leopold C., Eric M., Tien C., Vincent C., Erick P., Felipeh L., Romel O., Irwin C., Robert J., Bryan T., Matthew S., Seong H., Cyrus C., Lisa H., Jay Z. [NOT the musician!], Qi L., Ian R., Steve S., Naama R., Michael L., KM L., Lauri G., Neil H., Kath M., Hong Wei C., Jett G., Laura B., DJ B., Janet L., Missy J., Jean-Claude D., Sheilah G., Shmulik B., Carlos M., and Wilson P. had all added me for the blood games! I've had to restart the computer at least three times since I got home, because the Internet browser refuses to work after a certain period of time. Unplugging the modem and then plugging it back in doesn't seem to produce the desired results... sigh!

Edit at 5: Lesley called me to see if I knew when Pastor John's birthday was - nope! If she wants to be all sneaky ninja-like, she can ask his family, haha. At least the computer seems to be more stable now - PHEW!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home