Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I could go the rest of my life without smoking pot

Hope I'm not getting sick - if I am, I wouldn't know whom to blame! (Martin?) The computer just restarted on me, AGAIN. Asad K. added me for the Blood Games, which is cool. Just checked Myspace for the first time in ages, and Flatlined offered me a free song for my birthday... that is SWEET! Since I was on there anyway, I stole this (somewhat modified) survey from Tracie:

Would you go the rest of your life without smoking pot? Not a problem.

Are you happy with yourself? Not as happy as I would like to be.

Were you happy when you woke up today? More like mellow.

What did you do last night? Had turkey at the townhouse, then came home and leveled up various characters!

What are you listening to right now? The radio... classic rock wins!

Is there someone who you can spend every minute with and be happy? Not sure.

What was the first thing you thought when you woke up this morning? "What time is it, and did I miss any phone calls?"

Last person to comment you? Jimi from Flatlined (Myspace), Billie (Facebook), and Mandy on LJ.

How do you feel about your hair right now? Mixed feelings.

When did you last cry? A few days ago.

Do you think a lot of people think bad things about you? I don't believe so.

Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you? Yes.

Think of the last person you held hands with. Would you kiss them again? Other than the time I held hands with Jeremy in service (and I have NO COMMENT on that :P), then it would have to be Korey. I definitely would NOT do so! Ew!

What season is your birthday in? Fall.

Who is currently in the house with you right now? Nobody, thank goodness.

Do you know the words to the song on your MySpace profile? I don't have any. Too annoying!

Whose bed did you last sleep in? Mine.

Have you ever slept in a car while it wasn't moving? Not really.

Who was the last person you had a phone conversation with for more than 2 hours? Hmm. I really don't know. My phone conversations don't tend to last that long!

Do you wear the seatbelt in the car? Always.

Do you get worried or stressed easily? Depends.

How many of your friends would you trust with everything? A few.

Which one of your family members do you wish you could see more often? My sister, but she's out of town right now, so that's understandable!

What are you going to do after this? Play games and accept various requests!

Besides this, what are you doing right now? Existing.

Will you be up before 7 AM tomorrow? Not unless I can't sleep!

Who will be the first person you call tomorrow? No idea.

Who did you last make mad? Toss-up between my mother or Korey.

Name a friend whose name begins with the letter A: Andrea.

What is something you disliked about your day? Getting sick! *hack cough*

Did you go outside for more than 30 minutes today? Not yet.

Anyone you would like to get things straight with? Probably.

Are you sleepy? I had a nap, so I'm good.

Are you okay with abortion? Depends.

What pants are you wearing? Dark blue ones with a heart patch from Rachel's grandmother.

Waiting on anything? Quite possibly.

Did you wake up in the middle of the night last night? Yeah, at about 3 AM.

Anything you need to do? Sure!

Anything hurting you now? Not physically.

Wearing nice clothes? The sweater MIGHT be counted as nice...

Do you like orange juice with or without pulp? With.

What are you doing for your next birthday? Turning another year older, as far as I know.

What is your favorite color? Blue, purple, black.

What color is your shirt? Periwinkle.

What are you thinking about right now? Whether I want something to happen.

Any plans for this weekend? The first AWANA of the year!

Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Sure.

How often do you remember your dreams? Pretty often.

You're stuck on an elevator with the person you've fallen the hardest for. What happens? Nothing! Sorry to bore you...

Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with? Hmm... Erik, perhaps.

Have you ever regretted letting someone go? Perhaps.

Have you heard a song that reminds you of anyone today? YES, dammit!

Has someone ever made a promise to you and broken it? Yep.

Have you ever fallen asleep in someone's arms? Yes.

Have you ever been a gymnast or a cheerleader? HAHAHAHA. No, definitely not!

Is there someone you don't ever want to be out of your life? Yes.

Do you give out second chances too easily? Unfortunately.

Think back to the last time you saw fireworks. Where were you, and whom were you with? August 2007 on English Bay for the Celebration of Light... I was with Jon / Vivian / Eric / Jeremy / Christon / Dylan. (plus a billion other people by association!)

Missing someone? Yeah.

How many months until your birthday? Eleven.

Do you curse a lot? It depends.

Who's the last person that made you smile? Mandy.

Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life? I would like to think I have.

Last time you talked to your number one? (Billie) Talking to her right now.

What about your number two? (Candy) If Facebook comments count, then just a few minutes ago!

Do you get mad when your current boyfriend / girlfriend talks about an ex? The current which? Haha.

Do you smile often? Sure!

Was yesterday better than today? Meh, it'll be about the same.

What's the nearest green object to you? My green sweater that I'm wearing. Yes, I'm wearing two sweaters at once. Told you that I felt sick!

What is your current status? Single.

Do you hate any of your exes? Hmm... possibly not.

Has anyone of the opposite sex hurt you emotionally or physically? Yes to both.

If you were in the hospital, would your number one (Billie) come see you? I'd hope so!

Anything bothering you right now? A few things.

When did you first get Myspace? 2006.

Are you drifting away from any friends? Possibly.

Which one of your cousins is closest in age? Aaron, I think.

Are you wearing socks? Yep.

Do you have anything in your pockets right now? No.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home