Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ah, RPG memories...

High-scoring word of the night so far:

UNFREEZE (90 points) - against Brenda M.


Lisa I.-K., Ian S., Matthew C., Ruri M., and Vincent D. added me on Facebook for the Blood Games... sweet! Corey and I are discussing my video game girlfriends, which reminds me of Permafrost... and MOTHER 3 plus other RPGs.


[21:09:12] Flami: the hamsterette: yeah, that's true... I'm in the desert / lost in rubble trying to save my girlfriend / in the Florence streets / at the elven Elder Tree
[21:11:19] Corey: does your other girlfriend that you want to marry know about this one?
[21:11:54] Flami: the hamsterette: it's a GAME girlfriend, haha
[21:13:12] Flami: the hamsterette: and I'm sure she would if she played the damn game :P
[21:14:27] Corey: oh... so you're hiding her, huh
[21:15:10] Corey: having a girlfriend that is a video game character is a serious thing. I think you need to get some professional mental help about this
[21:15:36] Corey: girls in video games that are not MMORPGs are not real people, and the ones that are? they are only barely real people
[21:17:31] Corey: and if you need more RPGs, the Mother 3 English translation is out any day now, finally :D
[21:17:47] Corey: Mother 3 is the sequel to Earthbound (which is Mother 2 in Japan) on the Super Nintendo
[21:18:36] Corey: Mother 1 never came out here :P they made a fully working English version but never released it.. but it's been found and released online. it was for the original NES

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home