Monday, October 27, 2008

I wish I could have gone with the guys, really!

Bingo of the day so far:

PERIODS (94 points) - against Elizabeth H. [in a Lexulous tournament]


Got an email from Eric - ah, it's fine as long as he explains himself and apologizes! Saw a status message from Daniel referring to a LONG meeting: Joe W. commented on it to say that some things never change. This is so true, haha! Talked to Eric H. about stuff - I love what he says, and his advice is good! I'll take it in regards to one thing, right now. Dan also emailed me - at least HIS life seems to be more positive, yay!

Learned that I have a Committee meeting tonight: so much for very tentative gaming plans with Erik and others! Asked Raymond (via Wordscraper chat) how the meeting was: it lasted for about two and a half hours, and he was REALLY sleepy. No wonder, if he went to Belgium Fries with Dylan / Jeremy / Eric / Johnny / Christon! If I were there and had the money, I probably would have done that.

My phone has been reconnected: YAY! Should go to library and report something as stolen, for sure. Need to take a shower first, though... Jay B. and Marlon G. added me for the blood games, too.


Edit: Never mind. I can make it to board games night, if I can figure out how to get there. The meeting's been rescheduled to Wednesday night since Dylan can't make it tonight - thanks, Eric! Now, to research transit and such things...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home