Sunday, October 26, 2008

Guess I needed the sleep after all...

High-scoring word of the day so far:

DINED (175 points) - against Itamar R. [two 5W]


Ian C. / Tom B. / Laura B. / Marina V. / Joe S. / Jimmy W. / Philip J. / Brady G. / Sonny J. all added me for the blood games. I woke up when the alarm sounded, but went back to sleep at 9 - I just couldn't stay awake. Guess I needed my sleep, particularly after going down at 3:15 AM! (and this on a church night) Eric never answered his email, so this marks the first time in years perhaps that I've missed an AGM - suppose the last time would be when I was still delivering newspapers!

I had an odd dream that involved my brother being crazy around some freshly-made noodles with chicken in it, and he was annoying Chantelle with the orange hot water Thermos. Not sure WHAT that was supposed to mean... oh well, back to the grind for me! Dan left me a few YM messages - yay, he got my birthday greetings! Lucky guy just went on a cruise to the Mexican Riviera, too...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home