Saturday, October 25, 2008

The heat-filled steam will help my cold hands!

High-scoring word of the night so far:

VARAS (192 points) - against Karla M.

Got another draw in Wordscraper, against my dear friend Raymond C. - YAY! Also, Richard Y. / Mags H. added me for the blood games.


Henry absolutely rocks! I went outside at around 3:30 to throw some of Korey's stuff away, and he pulled up just as I had finished doing that. He said he'd tried to call me, so I told him an abridged version of what happened. We discussed costume parties, ideas, LOST, PHANTOM OF THE OPERA, dinner, studying, small parking spaces, the back way, and such while listening to music. It's weird how I feel differently in Henry's Mini than in Ada's vehicle on the way home - dunno why. In Henry's car, I'm somehow on top of the world and empowered and excited... in Ada's, I'm back to my usual slightly-flattened self. Interesting... it's NOT based on how they treat me, either! We're all friendly here, even down to asking whether we did anything interesting!

When I got to church, I saw my mom - that came as a surprise. Good thing I did, since she wants me to go with Eric tomorrow because they have no Sunday School. Should be doable, and I told her about the bill situation, and that we broke up. She said they were worried because of his immaturity, so at least that's okay then! Was kept busy with birthdays, helping Jordan and Eric, greeting people (Joshua's SO cute!), telling David that I *was* keeping track of the records, and more. No idea why I felt a bit embarrassed / guilty when I was doing what I was supposed to! Maybe because the security guard was around, haha.

I also resolved to go to the doctor and the library on Monday - not MY fault that I'm ill, haha. Melia says she invited my brother to the party on Remembrance Day, so I'll see what he says when he gets back! We all noticed it was really cold in the fellowship hall - right now, I'm boiling a ridiculous amount of macaroni, and letting my hands warm up in the steam, heh. Went home with Ada and her sons - Sean kept saying "200! 189!" and knew where we were going before they had dinner at Parker Place. His teacher said he can respond to things like "What's your brother's name?" and had a "good" presentation - at least he LOVES school and participating! Ian didn't know whether a truck in front of us was indeed a dump truck, but I guess BOB THE BUILDER helps with that! They like music too, so that's good!

Currently arguing with Corey over the size of his head - good times. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home