Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm decreasing my personal junk!

Bingos of the day so far:

BEADROLL (61 points), STEADING (60 points) - against Pat K.
RUMINATE (62 points) - against Larry G.
OUTLINED (72 points) - against Gerald C.


High-scoring words of the day so far:

SNOB (750 points; three 5W), GENT (625 points; three 5W), QUA (300 points; two 5W) - against Pat K.
GIRDER (128 points) - against Helen P. [two 4W]
ECHOED (300 points) - against Nicole C. [two 5W]
ULTRA (125 points) - against Shannon E. [two 5W]


Had a good chat yesterday, so that is POSITIVE! Went food shopping today, and couldn't resist getting a Melon Trio yogurt: honeydew, watermelon, and cantaloupe! [also had pineapple-coconut-banana in the EXOTIC collection] Decided to try some Beatrice non-lactose milk, since I've seen D buy it a few times. I debated about buying mushrooms OR a dessert for Wednesday at Jeremy's: after five minutes, the fruit flan won out. Have emailed everyone on the list to tell them NOT to get anything like cake! Also got SunRype FRUIT AND VEGGIES juice, cereal, soap (must get more - maybe if D goes on a run: MUST ASK ABOUT KETCHUP), personal stuff, and other items... I managed to avoid the frozen foods aisle completely, and only spent a little over $100! *cheer*

Got home and tidied for over an hour: I found hats and winter items (in all sorts of colors) that I didn't realize I had, and threw away a lot of junk that was lying around! (plus stuff which was just taking up fridge space) Hats, toques, mittens, scarves, and more will definitely be useful to me! Right now, it's a mini-blast of summer: the high is 28 degrees! I'm sure people (Eric / K) would still pronounce my room a mess, though. At least I cleaned up from my frantic search for my debit card, too.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home