Saturday, September 27, 2008

My mom had a produce tantrum!

High-scoring words of the day so far:

GENTS (3750 points) - against Pat K. [four 5W]
DETER (150 points) - against Hitomi S. [two 5W]
MISE (104 points; two 4W), ETHERS (144 points; two 4W) - against Rory O.
JADEITE (234,375 points) - against Alice P. [six 5W]


I had a weird dream which involved my family going shopping for produce with Vivian S. They wanted me to help, but I was at a friend's house, on top of a mountain with a winding trail up to the top. For some reason, I was able to spy on them via remote camera. Witnessed my mom get frustrated with cauliflower and lettuce, and also throw a big bag of oranges on the floor - they bounced all over the place, and she ordered people to help her pick it up. Vivian refused, and went to the carport to help with the rest of the groceries instead. Dad then drove to my apartment building, which was somehow remade to look like a posh hotel. A random guy with a mustache had moved into my suite without my permission, and they could smell the fresh white paint and the mice repellent! They attempted to talk to Hester about it, but she said that she wasn't responsible for that. She attempted to buy their silence with gold bullion! NO idea what triggered that one!

Auntie Catherine called me - we'll meet early this afternoon, before I go for BIRTHDAY FAREWELL at Citrus' place, which sounds GOOD to me! She's so nice and kind! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home