Thursday, September 25, 2008

I *will* be a hot girl...

High-scoring words of the night so far:

FAT (126 points) - against Shelley R.-B. [3W, 5W]
FIRM (1125 points) - against Pat K. [three 5W]
GROOVE (156,250 points) - against Alice P. [six 5W]
QUIZ (2750 points) - against Raymond C. [three 5W]


Went out for some recon at the store: found some on-sale stuff, plus sauce with ground beef. Then got some tips when I got home about how to make my own stuff - SWEET! "I use one can tomato soup, two small cans tomato paste, four tablespoons Worcestershire sauce, one teaspoon curry powder, one teaspoon chili powder and a dash of Tabasco sauce as well as some pepper." Called Eric to confirm some things: yup, I know about things now. Talked to Karen for about an hour, as well: self-improvement and such would be a good thing too! Maybe a little walking program, and keeping accountable and CONSISTENT! (talked about my birthday, friends, Bible Study, and other things)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home