Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Diabetes, bullets, and leprosy?!

Bingo of the day so far:

GELDINGS (170 points) - against Chett P.


High-scoring word of the day so far:

GELDINGS (170 points) - against Chett P. [bingo; hook off HOOP for a plural]


All I remember from my dream last night is that Sara H. and I were supposed to be volunteering at a crowded hospital. We saw Eunice and Eddie outside in a sea of semi-nude people, and Eunice asked me about my diabetes. Since I had no idea what she was talking about, she told me that my nose was starting to soften. A doctor wandered by and said that she was talking about leprosy / Hansen's Disease, but I didn't look like I had it. We just looked at all the people going in and out of the building for a while after THAT.

Then Eric and Julie C. spotted us outside, and hustled us inside. Sara and I wanted some food, so Eric offered to get it for us on a tray. The wrapper was labeled "soup / Cran bread / Cookies." Later, we were outside when Sara got grazed by a bullet - she insisted on taking the bus home, but her increasing pain made this impossible. Then we overshot the hospital emergency room, and were trying to get back there on the bus when I woke up. No triggers for this dream that I can think of! o_O

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home