Friday, September 26, 2008

Zero beefy pop here with the strawberry-mango!

High-scoring words of the day so far:

ZERO (1625 points; three 5W), MHO (1020 points; three 5W, hook to make BO), PI (266 points; two 5W, hook to make QI), POP (175 points; two 5W) - against Angela V.
BEEF (1125 points) - against Pat K. [three 5W]
DAWNS (28,160 points) - against Alice P. [four 5W]


Vanessa sent us an email about tomorrow's thing at Citrus' place - I was under the impression that it was on Sunday, but knew that might not make sense. I will make it there, unlike last time when I was THWARTED! Went to the bank, and got some stuff from Shoppers / Big Orange. At least it wasn't strawberry-blueberry, since strawberry-mango is just as refreshing WITH coconut jelly! Rock 101 is promoting the December Metallica concert - HAHAHA! Also, it's funny how I say I want to meet new people, yet end up withdrawing into myself or with TRUSTED people. At least I have some measure of self-preservation? :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home