Thursday, July 10, 2008

Flip-flops don't necessarily indicate SEVERED FEET!

Bingos of the day so far:

EULACHAN (72 points) - against Matt H.
UNMARKED (67 points) - against Matt H. [different game]
FORCEDLY (66 points) - against Josephine S.
FATWOODS (72 points) - against Raymond


Grandma and I went to Dairy Queen for lunch, after she complained that I took too long getting to the house. That's what happens when you just miss a bus! I was reading a newspaper article about flip-flops and the pain they cause people, complete with picture of someone wearing them. She looked over and made a comment about the article being on those severed feet! Hahahaha, nope!

Mom will make quails, scallops, and frozen silver pomfret for dinner - I'll get chocolate / pumpkin seeds and such, too. Yay for redrum's advent... :P

Monthly Bingo Update thread

Snorks, for future reference. Thanks, Corey! "A Snork is nothing like a snort; it is somewhat like a Smurf though. What's no longer available? The video? I just watched it, and it's still on my screen... so I'm pretty sure it is. Well, click the link harder or something! Or just search for SNORKS on Youtube.. that should work."

I've been getting spam that sounds like news headlines lately. Two of the most recent ones are "MLB player's skull crushed by pitch" and "Brad Pitt confesses to betrayal" - yay for Gmail's spam filter!

Mom, on the Shaw representative who came to the townhouse earlier: "Do you like that guy? I'm always on the lookout for my darling!" That is just wrong!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home