Monday, June 30, 2008

Language learning centres and plans!

I had a weird dream where Chung Yan, Frances, and Karen I. were sitting on the front steps of the church smoking. Then a bunch of us were invited to my parents' house. Since I was irritated, I told my dad to fuck off. Then he whipped me, after which I went crying to Mom. She put Dad in the oven as punishment! Too bad I don't remember any more of that dream - or maybe it's a good thing, haha.

I'm at the library, after walking for too long in this heat! Thank goodness for air conditioning which ISN'T an icy blast! Finally found MEMOIRS OF A GEISHA, and picked up a Diana Gabaldon book which I had on hold: LORD JOHN AND THE HAND OF DEVILS. Went to use the computers, only to find out (much to my chagrin) that most of them were only available till 3 PM. So I discovered the Language Learning Centre, but that blocked sites like LJ and Facebook and my beloved bulletin boards. (Facebook was essential since I needed to send a message to someone, and finally add Ben C.)

After waiting a few minutes, I went back to the usual computer room, disdaining the express Internet stations. Lo and behold, I found a computer available till closing time - YES! Now I'm making plans for tomorrow with the ugfart via Gmail chat - Ivan and Sam are going, but we don't know when they're leaving!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home