Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A 16-year-old giving birth to triplets for the SECOND time?!

Bingo of the day so far:

MANICURE (74 points) - against Jono M.


My mom just asked me whether I was tasty... o_O [and she keeps putting her cold hands on my neck.. I hate that!] At least I got a gigantic Sudoku book for my sister while I was running errands earlier today - she may not take Grongrery! (stuffed animal she got when she was a kid) I had to yell over the static of my grandma's phone when Maria F. called, hahahaha. Apparently, my sister could hear my yelling in her room, and thought it was funny! :D

Note to self: Get more cleaning things, and hold CONTROL while clicking on my mom's computer to allow pop-ups such as the ones generated when replying to comments through email.

Now I have the Real McCoys' Another Night in my head - that made me think of Scott, and also made me smile. Ah, memories of my brother's friend being crazy... :D

Chorus:
Another night, another dream, but always you,
it's like a vision of love that seems to be true,
Another night another dream, but always you,
in the night I dream of love so true.
Just another night, another vision of love,
you feel joy, you feel pain, cuz nothing will be the same.
Just another night, is all that it takes,
to understand, the difference between lovers and fakes,
so baby, I talk talk, I talk to you,
in the night in your dream, of love so true.
I talk talk, I talk to you,
in the night in your dream, of love so true.
In the night, in my dreams,
I'm in love with you, cuz you talk to me like lovers do,
I feel joy I feel pain, cuz it's still the same,
when the night is gone I'll be alone.
Chorus
Just another night, another dream, another vision,
of love, with me,
I'm here to set you free I am your lover, your brother,
hey sister let me cover, your body with my love is with my lovin' just another,
vision of love, that seems to be true, all we do all the things that only lovers do,
vision of love, that seems to be true, all we do all the things that only lovers do.
In the night in my dreams I'm in love with you,
cuz you talk to me like lovers do, I feel joy I feel pain,
cuz it's still the same, when the night is gone I'll be alone.
Chorus
I talk talk, I talk to you in the night,
in your dream, of love so true.
I talk talk, I talk to you, in the night, in your dream, of love so true.
In the night, in my dreams I'm in love with you,
cuz you talk to me like lovers do, I feel joy I feel pain
cuz it's still the same, when the night is gone I'll be alone.
Chorus



Via Sara: 16-year-old gives birth to triplets for the SECOND time!

A teenage girl from Argentina has given birth to female triplets - for the second time.

Named only as Pamela, the girl had her first set of female triplets aged just 15, giving birth to the second set a year later.

As she gave birth to a son when she was just 14, that means young Pamela is now a mother seven times over, all before her seventeenth birthday. All seven children were born prematurely but without any kind of fertility treatment.

While doctors say the three newborns and their mother are well, the case has sparked debate across Argentina, the BBC has reported.

In bars, cafes, and newspapers, there has been widespread criticism of Pamela's alleged promiscuity.

Her family already receives help from the provincial authorities, which donated land and built them a house when the first set of triplets was born.

But some Argentines are arguing that perhaps what Pamela needs is not financial help but more advice on contraception.

Pamela's mother, who cleans houses to support her daughter, says they will now seek more assistance from the government.

The teenager - who will be 17 on Monday - comes from the remote town of Leones in the central Argentine province of Cordoba.



I found this funny and SO TRUE - thanks, Diane!

CAPRICORN - The Go-Getter (Dec. 22 - Jan. 19)
Patient and wise . Practical and rigid. Ambitious. Tends to be good-looking. Humorous and funny. Can be a bit shy and reserved. Often pessimistic. Capricorns tend to act before they think and can be unfriendly at times. Hold grudges. Like competition. Get what they want.

AQUARIUS - The Sweetheart (Jan. 20 - Feb. 18)
Optimistic and honest. Sweet personality. Very independent. Inventive and intelligent. Friendly and loyal. Very stubborn, but original and unique. Attractive on the inside and out. Eccentric personality.

PISCES - The Dreamer (Feb. 19 - Mar. 20) Generous, kind, and thoughtful. Very creative and imaginative. May become secretive and vague. Sensitive. Don't like details. Dreamy and unrealistic. Sympathetic and loving. Kind. Unselfish. Good kisser. Beautiful.

ARIES - The Daredevil (Mar. 21 - April 19)
Energetic. Adventurous and spontaneous. Confident and enthusiastic. Fun. Loves a challenge. EXTREMELY impatient. Sometimes selfish. Short fuse. (Easily angered.) Lively, passionate, and sharp wit. Outgoing. Lose interest quickly - easily bored. Egotistical. Courageous and assertive. Tends to be physical and athletic.

TAURUS - The Enduring One (April 20 - May 20)
Charming, but aggressive. Can come off as boring, but they are not. Hard workers. Warm-hearted. Strong, and has endurance. Solid beings that are stable and secure in their ways. Not looking for shortcuts. Take pride in their beauty. Patient and reliable. Make great friends and give good advice. Loving and kind. Loves hard - passionate. Express themselves emotionally. Prone to ferocious temper-tantrums. Determined. Indulge themselves often. Very generous.

GEMINI - The Chatterbox (May 21 - June 20)
Smart and witty. Outgoing, very chatty. Lively, energetic. Adaptable, but needs to express themselves. Argumentative and outspoken. Like change. Versatile. Busy, sometimes nervous and tense. Gossips. May seem superficial or inconsistent. Beautiful physically and mentally.

CANCER - The Protector (June 21 - July 22)
Moody, emotional. May be shy. Very loving and caring. Pretty / handsome. Excellent partners for life. Protective. Inventive and imaginative. Cautious. Touchy-feely kind of person. Needs love from others. Easily hurt, but sympathetic.

LEO - The Boss (July 23 - Aug. 22)
Very organized. Need order in their lives - like being in control. Like boundaries. Tend to take over everything. Bossy. Like to help others. Social and outgoing. Extroverted. Generous, warm-hearted. Sensitive. Creative energy. Full of themselves. Loving. Doing the right thing is important to Leos. Attractive.

VIRGO - The Perfectionist (Aug. 23 - Sept. 22)
Dominant in relationships. Conservative. Always wants the last word. Argumentative. Worries. Very smart. Dislikes noise and chaos. Eager. Hardworking. Loyal. Beautiful. Easy to talk to. Hard to please. Harsh. Practical and very fussy. Often shy. Pessimistic.


LIBRA - The Harmonizer (Sept. 23 - Oct. 22)
Nice to everyone they meet. Can't make up their mind. Have own unique appeal. Creative, energetic, and very social. Hates to be alone. Peaceful, generous. Very loving and beautiful. Flirtatious. Give in too easily. Procrastinators. Very gullible.

SCORPIO - The Intense One (Oct. 23 - Nov. 21)
Very energetic.. Intelligent. Can be jealous and / or possessive. Hardworking. Great kisser. Can become obsessive or secretive. Holds grudges. Attractive. Determined. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Romantic. Can be self-centered at times. Passionate and emotional.

SAGITTARIUS - The Happy-Go-Lucky One (Nov. 22 - Dec. 21)
Good-natured optimist. Doesn't want to grow up (Peter Pan Syndrome). Indulges self. Boastful. Likes luxuries and gambling. Social and outgoing. Doesn't like responsibilities. Often fantasizes. Impatient. Fun to be around. Has lots of friends. Flirtatious. Doesn't like rules. Sometimes hypocritical. Dislikes being confined - tight spaces, or even tight clothes. Doesn't like being doubted. Beautiful inside and out.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home