Friday, June 27, 2008

The Bad Habit, dragons, jazz, and great hold timing!

Bingos of the day so far, now that I can play on this library computer:

JOINTEDLY (76 points) - against Matt H.
SOLDIERY (64 points) - against Heath W.


Writer's Block: The Bad Habit

Talk about a habit that you just cannot break.

Pulling my hair and looking at the split ends. :( UGH!
View other answers.


Here's a dragon that my sister saw the other day. It was also featured in the VANCOUVER SUN.



Jon's invited us to go down to the Roundhouse for some free jazz on Sunday: it'll be interesting, so we'll see how tired I am after the wedding-related festivities! I just got an email stating that my hold is awaiting pickup. That's really sweet, since I'm actually at the library now! The rats are getting in again, so I simply must buy a fan!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home