Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Breaking Onion news?!

Called Jeremy this afternoon to apologize for accidentally putting his Bible in Jon's Urban Fare bag yesterday. He said not to worry about it - good thing he has other ones! Don't know why I did that, since I've seen him with it lots of times! It's kinda like Joseph and the silver goblet, haha. Then I sent David a message - he did enjoy the dinner, even if Teresa did make him uncomfortable with a weird vibe! Went to Yaohan for the Committee meeting - it was crazy, haha. Then got home and called Karen after a while - she and I had fun saying that K should be Halle Berry to us from now on, haha. Her cousin married a white guy, and so did her sister. Checked my email - STEPH IS LEAVING ON THE 29th! YAY! She sent us a fake clubbing picture, which I wish I could show you. However, this computer has been problematic as far as saving that kind of thing has been concerned...


[00:12:57] MotivatedSalmon: BREAKING NEWS!
[00:14:02] AlenaBrolxFlami: breaking news, eh?
[00:14:03] *** Error while sending IM: This user is currently not logged on

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home