Monday, February 11, 2008

YAY! Corey's CDs FINALLY got here - cute penguins!

YAY, I'M ALL KINDS OF CHEERFUL RIGHT NOW! I got a very welcome piece of mail today - COREY'S STUFF FINALLY GOT HERE! Emailed Corey as I said I'd do since I'm Lenting MSN: "COREY! Hey, I'm taking a tiny break from updating my blog to tell you that your stuff FINALLY got here while I was out! Aren't you thrilled to know that?! :P That pen and tiny stuffed toy are SO CUTE! I especially love the penguin! Very cool... thanks! (I'll have to anticipate listening to the music and prank calls later, probably...)"

He sent me a reply referencing Jane, National Museum of Marine Biology & Aquarium (a big Aquarium / sea place in the south end of Taiwan - I was supposed to get the pen and toy quite a while ago :P), Happy Feet, Taiwan, Linux and sounds, prank calls, the Phone Losers of America, and more. Also complained to say that he didn't know what was wrong with Canada's mail. Corey was talking to another eBay seller at the post office the other day - she can send stuff to tiny remote countries, and it gets there just fine. But even with Canada being right next to them, stuff STILL gets lost / delayed over here!

Man, I don't know what's wrong with the Canadian mail system either, since this also happened with the CDs / DVDs that got here in January 2005 after a few weeks of waiting. He was just going to send over another copy of that stuff too, until I told him that it finally got here. Yikes - makes me wonder if my mail to him (or indeed my other Stateside friends) is delayed. I don't think it is, but I can test it in about a month with his birthday card - must remember to do so, of course!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home