Monday, February 11, 2008

Anthony M., Ryan, Ethan, and old TV shows / Slaughter!

I had a weird dream last night involving Anthony Martella - he was a high school classmate of mine, whom I've not thought of since Grade 10. He and I looked after Ryan / Ethan / other kids, reading them kiddy books such as a prequel to ANNE OF GREEN GABLES. We also had to hide from various 90210 characters, including Brandon and Brenda. Shannen Doherty was especially vicious when she saw us huddling in a circle holding hands, and she knew we were hiding behind giant foam blocks with cutouts representing letters / numbers / animals. No, I haven't a clue why I had that dream. There was a newspaper article about a new book which describes Anne Shirley's early life before the start of the classic series, but that's the only trigger I can think of! (other than seeing Ryan and Ethan run to their mom Michelle yesterday... I haven't watched that TV show in AGES!)


Morbid word definition of the day: Pithing "is a slaughtering technique in which the brain of the animal is scrambled with a tool inserted through the hole in the skull created by captive bolt stunning. Pithing further immobilizes the animal after stunning and before exsanguination."

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home