Saturday, February 09, 2008

Reminders of ECBC comedy of errors!

Have prepared cards (greetings / stickers) for Benjamin, Anita W., Martin (new), Raymond (new), Calla (new), Karen Lew, Karen Choo, Hannah L., Jeremy, Chalaine, Sheena, Citrus, Mike T., Dawn, Henry (new - I had to laugh at my sister's drawing of his "muscles and hairy legs," aided by my crazy sticker!), Steph, Lesley, Quan, Ivan C., Corey, Maxine, Julie M., and Sophia. Some of these are for February and March, and others are in September / October - I am nothing if not prepared! All I have to do now is get the remaining September / October birthday cards (David, Anita T., Christon, Grace, Jeff, and Vivian) and get a lot of other ones to prepare from November onwards. Tomorrow or Tuesday, I'll get my sibs to sign Martin's card - darn March 1 birthday that I didn't really look up till AFTER the AGM! Too bad the Fellowship birthday list doesn't give the years, because Steph REALLY wanted to know how old Raymond was last night, haha.

I've just been reminded of the time Chinese Eric lost his card to the 7-11 bank machine on the night his car was towed when we were supposed to go to ECBC. (at least he resolved THAT without his parents finding out!) Thank goodness that I was alerted to the fact that my phone was off the hook BEFORE Ada tried to call me today for Awana ride purposes! (hopefully, she didn't try earlier this afternoon...) Then again, I think I realized that myself when I tried to call Steph!


Edit: Ada called me to say that Ian and Sean are sick. She called Henry, who will be able to give me a ride today - good thing! Got an email from Cindy about cleaning / sanitizing the nursery toys again - thank goodness that this small group hopefully doesn't contain anyone who would spell the word "nursery" wrong (hi, Andrea! :P) like LAST time! I read Raymond's "after the cleaning" as "after the CLEANSING," so I don't know what's wrong with my brain, either!











Yarrrgh!
Your Pirate Name be ...
The Dark Water Pirate
You are the bloodthirstiest of all pirates. Your name sends terror into every heart on the coast. Your intelligence and good sense allow you to avert all mutinies and keep your pirates happy.

'What is your Pirate Name?' at QuizGalaxy.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home