Sunday, February 10, 2008

Dream of golden retrievers / Salmon connected to hatbots?

Dang, I missed a call since I actually went to bed early. Oh well, I'll get to it maybe tomorrow after my busy day and a half. :P

I had a weird dream that seemed to consist of Eric, Renee (radiatorcliffs), and me in a silver car trying to be all sneaky ninja-like. My grandma invited us over to watch TV on the big screen, so we accepted. Lo and behold, we saw HER on the screen, but we knew it was an actress made up to look and sound EXACTLY like her! There were these evil people who wanted to smite this grandma, and they decided that the best way to do it was to slip something into her arm - yes, a thin subtle needle was the trick. They did that, and then watched in glee as this grandma succumbed to the poison effects. But the ringleader had forgotten something: HE had been exposed to the poison for the short time it remained active outside the needle, so he died too. We were engaged in debating whether the grandma or the ringleader was older, and eventually concluded that the ringleader was a bit older since the actress playing the grandma was actually younger than he!

Then Eric, Renee, and I wanted to get gas - we somehow went into the States. We knew this because the signs were green / yellow, and all in Spanish with white text. There was a coat of arms on each of the signs that seemed to represent British / Scottish ancestry. When we finally found a gas station with a few bays, the price was a bit expensive, but we had to fill up or else risk causing an accident! After that, a large golden retriever jumped into the car - just as Eric was stretching his arms over the backseat headrests! (nice gray Roots sweatshirt!) So Renee panicked and wanted to steal a HUGE truck with monster wheels in order to deal with the dog - we let her, since we wanted no part of the dog in the car! Luckily, that seemed to work because the dog leaped into the truck - Renee locked it in the vehicle right before she jumped back into our silver car. Then we had something else to deal with - A NAKED BLACK MAN COVERED IN MUD?! We definitely didn't want HIM in the car, so we used the same trick that we did with the dog - fortunately, it worked!

That was where it ended. No, I don't wish for my grandma (or any) to die! Maybe the dog part was caused by Henry, Sabrina, and me seeing this lovely golden retriever last night just before they dropped me off at home. She's wanted one since was five, yay! I also had this weird conversation:


(12:35:20 AM) HygienicSalmon: Hi.
(12:35:33 AM) Flami: Do I know you?
(12:38:31 AM) HygienicSalmon: Uhm.. not that I'm aware of. Or at least your screen name isn't familiar, and I'd probably remember it, considering. :-P
(12:38:48 AM) Flami: So you decided to message me at random?
(12:38:57 AM) HygienicSalmon: .. I sent you a message?
(12:39:11 AM) Flami: "Hi."
(12:39:41 AM) HygienicSalmon: Hum. That's very strange. I'm pretty sure I didn't send it, especially since I almost always start conversations with 'moo' [don't ask]
(12:39:52 AM) HygienicSalmon: Or sometimes variations. Like 'moooooo!'
(12:40:35 AM) Flami: Hmm. Odd. Oh well, I'm going to bed. Night.
(12:40:43 AM) HygienicSalmon: night. good luck with the mystery!
(12:42:28 AM) Flami: Thanks.

I got hit by this chatbot yesterday, too... I didn't connect it at first to these bots that have been going around. Odd, indeed...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home