Tuesday, February 05, 2008

This is where I say what I really think...

Okay, I've been thinking sad things too much today. I KNOW THIS. However, it doesn't look like there's a way out of the current situation since I'm really hurt by this! To borrow a phrase: It's like someone stabbed me in the back, blamed me for being stabbed, and then had someone else repeatedly poke at the wound.

Nothing's ever overnight, and I am NOT afraid of being different. I won't feel bad for being myself, at all. Some things do take two people. Time to do BootyBase work, and keep my mind off things. I finished the birthdays a few days ago, so that's progress! What I'd like the most right now is for people to leave me alone - I know why they keep trying even though I push them away, however.

Ah, the latest posts page... such a goldmine!



















We Didn't Start the Fire Quiz



Score: 70% (7 out of 10)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home