Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Swapping tiles as a first move?! Oh my!

Somewhat Random...


1. Chris Hewitt's finally added me on Facebook - WOOHOO!

2. Let's just say that if you can't even spell "friends," I'm not going to answer your email! Also, I hate creeps!

3. If you have to swap your tiles as your FIRST move in a brand-new Scrabble game, that leaves your opponent to wonder exactly how bad those original tiles were! Unless you're just trying to psych me out, of course... o_O

4. I used Gmail chat to ask Kitty (dutch_kitty) whether she got my Christmas card yet - she did, about ten days ago. If she'd emailed me to say thanks as she thought she had, then I wouldn't have had to resort to that! Haha. :P Says she's been a bit forgetful since her ferret Ares died, and her other ferret Xena misses him very much. Understandable.

5. Thanks to yesterday's bus travels, I now have a renewed appreciation for guys with curly gelled hair. I also know now why people can find J-pop / J-Rock stars attractive. (Classic looks! Too bad I didn't see any long-haired guys around, oh my!)

6. You do NOT comment to tell me that I've been banned from a lot of communities, and then go on to ask whether I'd like the one I'm posting in to be next... at least, if you're not a mod. I hate it when people try to play Junior Mod. It's annoying as heck!

7. Two years exactly till the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics!

8. Oh, North Carolina! Interesting personalized plate you let slip by... I gotta send this link to Corey!

9. Valentine's gifts guaranteed not to get you any action... I can see why!

10. People in pro-anorexia / bulimia communities just boggle my mind. IT IS A DISEASE, GIRLS. NOT SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF!


Edit: Aww, I just got a very sweet email which accomplished rollover. (if there are 100 messages in Gmail with the same subject between the same people, it "rolls over" the conversation to start a new one) Let's just say escalators / the MOVING STAIRS OF DEATH!!! could be less scary, and I wish someone were here with me too! (if you're reading this, Viv: sorry, it's not you even though I miss your snarkiness! :P)








Which rad old school 70's glam icon are you? (with pics)




You're Lou Reed. God, you are cool. Can I touch you so the magic will rub off? You are perceptive, witty, and badass. You wear cool shades, even at night, and probably wear black more than most people. You don't give a fuck what other people think, but you are also very sensitive in the way that you pick up on things that others don't. Sometimes you come off as an asshole, but that's what makes you cool. You are a poet, and you embody New York City. You will still be hip when you are old, and artists love you.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home