Wednesday, February 06, 2008

$37.50 for large noodles at Kent's Kitchen?!

What to say about the second half of my day? Subway, Committee meeting, problems, interesting thoughts and discussions, wishing Dylan a happy birthday ("this cake is a LIE!" from PORTAL), business, and emails which I simply must get to. We looked at the yellow menu for Kent's Kitchen: $37.50 for a LARGE FRIED NOODLE TIN?! It's just noodles, soya sauce, and oil... even the medium tin seems a ripoff! ($16.50) Am sorting out stuff via Gmail chat with Jon, and surprising him with the price of fried noodles at Kent's Kitchen in those big aluminum foil tins! (it's definitely a lot more expensive than he thought!) Thank goodness Eric and I didn't have THAT for Committee meeting dinner tonight, since yes... that IS kinda gross! After sending out various Fellowship-related emails, I think I may go to bed!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home