Tuesday, December 11, 2007

YAY FOR Q AND Z! / Photos of me, trinkets, dragons, and friends!

So GJ isn't going to hell? Hmm. Too little, too late - no communication with the support team, says someone. Still...

Blah. I can't believe I wasted a bunch of time in trying to get the below photos to a bigger size so you could see the features in them, but I guess it didn't work for some reason! Never mind the differences in code between HTML and vBulletin: I should have this down by the present time, since I've done HOW many of these picture posts by now cross-posted on various places?! Aiya. At least the giant versions are on Facebook and Photobucket... too frustrating! Eric called from work to see if I wanted a ride to tonight's Committee meeting - sure, why not? Must take shower and eat dinner before I leave, then... Hey! Maybe if I save the images to the computer first and THEN upload them to Photobucket... let's see. Oh, NOW it works after I change the names slightly so the small versions aren't on there. Good thing I have the time to make it right before I leave!


HA! I GOT THE WORD "QUIZ" IN SCRABBLE FOR 42 POINTS! YAY! Savina (bodha) also got my postcard, which is good. Karen called me, and we discussed friends. It's nice to be informed about things, for sure. Guess I need to be prepared for an eventual trip too! Maybe this weekend, we'll see. Hey, I can also create new tags by renaming my existing ones - with the number I have, that should be easy! I'll just remember to rename the ones that don't get used, haha. I just hope someone special doesn't feel weak anymore - sigh. Also wondering if I *really* need a cellphone...

Vanessa tagged a couple of photos of me on Facebook - sweet! Reminds me that I've been lax in these occasional picture posts, so here's one.


Daniel, Nathan, Eric, and me at Montana's on Sept. 23:




Danielle and me at Montana's, celebrating Citrus' and Mike's birthdays:




Nathan surrounded by Christon's trinkets on October 1:



Comments on the above...

Nathan: "Wow. That caption is so clever, dude." [Surrounded by the glorious riches of Christon Jebus...]
Nathan: "Such an educated sense of humour you have!"
Me: "HAHAHA. Is it the "in" thing now to comment on your own photos, Nathan? :P I still can't believe the number of THINGS that Christon has in his house! Oh man."
Eric: "I'm a picture of a cat? Leslie is a painting of a peacock? And Christon is a herd of Wooden Elephants? You've got it all wrong. Leslie is that case of books, Christon is that hunk of amethyst, and I am the herd of wooden Elephants. You aren't even in this picture. You are some energy drink sitting half open on a counter somewhere."
Me: "Hahaha. I can see myself being a bookcase, and Nate being an energy drink... but Eric being a herd of wooden elephants?! Oh dear."
Nathan: "Hahaha. It's all true.... it's all true... Did I mention that I really like how my blue shirt seems to accentuate my skin tone, and bring so much vibrancy to my suave appearance?"


Nate, Jon, Lucas, Vanessa, and Ivan at Fish on Rice before we went to Melia's:




The Buffalo family with Vanessa at Melia's on Nov. 11: BIRTHDAY #23, BABY! The "shiny blue" in the filename references my new shiny blue colorful shirt with sequins. At bowling, Jeremy thought it cost $100 at the Night Market because it was so stylish! Sure, it was probably what I wanted to hear... but it only cost $10 at London Drugs! Gotta love the Durian Dude's humor! :D




A random dragon at Yaohan Mall, taken by my sister sometime last month?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home