Sunday, December 09, 2007

I'm giving up on GJ / Year In Review meme

Mandy (a_phoenixdragon) and Viper / Nutty (Steve and Carol) got my Christmas cards - YAY! Now if only the others would get to their destinations... *grumble* Have decided to give up on GJ, and I'm not sure if I'm moving to Insane Journal anytime soon - the thought of backing up all my old entries on there makes me pause. At least I've updated certain entries in my memories, finally. I've added Ray to Facebook, and Daniel's added me on there. (Phil's grandma - or whoever controls her account, more accurately - has accepted my friend request, at long last!) My tags page seems to load faster in Swiftfox than Firefox, hehe. Michelle C. asked if I had any candid photos of Jon or Phil - no, but maybe Steph does, and she can contact her via Facebook. Joked that she knew Jon has a girlfriend (Harmony), and that Phil is married to Grace. It's probably some Timothy initiative for the assistant pastors, heh. I learned that Michelle L. can't give me a ride this Saturday, so I guess I'll have to figure things out - and reply to the Earls Evite SOON!


Meme fun: Take the first line from the first post of every month of the year. Repost it here as your year in review. (I'm discounting greetings and Stupid Things from Page-A-Day calendars :P) Yeah, it's been an interesting year!

Rachel dropped by briefly with four bags of groceries for tomorrow's dinner. Hehe... a certain person emailed me back about 24 and tapes. I got up today because it was really sunny, although I could have used more rest (and mintiness) since I'm still recovering from stress illness. :P Get annoyed because it's April 1. Mom made a LOT of stuff for dinner tonight - seven dishes! After getting too frustrated with the connection problems on the Audioscrobbler personalized radio, I decided to check out the online radio stations on Shoutcast. I got almost no sleep last night since I went to bed at 1:30 AM and woke up at 2:20, 3:01, 3:32, 4:10, 5:20, 6:06, 6:24, and 7:57.

Grandma treated us to a dim sum lunch at the Gala Seafood Restaurant near Richmond Sushi and Supermarket 2000. I managed to get my glasses fixed at Factory Direct, then spent time buying household / office supplies at Staples and London Drugs after I ate jambalaya rice at the Cactus Club. Christon's house has literally THOUSANDS of trinkets because they stuff hundreds of things in all the rooms - Jon says that it's enough to keep a Chinese village employed in making them! Talked to Corey last night about Russia R5 DVDs - they rush really nice quality online releases of movies a couple of months after they come out, in hopes of keeping people from pirating them. Melia called to say that Awana is cancelled because of the snow.





The person who ...

Married the hottest person

'What Award will you get at your High School Reunion?'
at

QuizGalaxy.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home