Thursday, December 06, 2007

Fridge fixed? / Facebook Scrabble and competition / Bridge Murder / Proposals

Well, the fridge guy came this afternoon with Hester - he figured that the problem was with my defrost system, and replaced that. Since he's not 100% sure, I still am cautious. My crisper's open now too, since it was REALLY stuck! The freezer / fridge did work with a satisfactory hum of electricity for a few hours, but doesn't seem to work as of 10:40 PM. DANG IT ALL! Oh wait, now it does. FICKLE FREAKING FRIDGES / FREEZERS!

Korey wanted to play Facebook Scrabble with me - I see no harm in that. It's fun and not competitive - I think? I might change my mind if he wins, haha. :P (at least this isn't the Bennett bridge murder case and I don't have a gun - NOT a Nirvana reference, either!) It's not my fault that the tiles dealt me just suck! Oh well, at least I didn't make any grandiose declarations of "I AM GONNA OWN YOU AT THIS GAME!" before we played, since that would just deepen the agony felt when I lose to someone whose strong suit isn't words or language! ;)







How will you be proposed to?At your favorite restaurant
What will you say?I wouldn't marry you if you were the last person alive
'How will you be Proposed to?' at QuizGalaxy.com


HAHAHA! Oh dear. I guess that depends on who proposes to me!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home