Monday, October 08, 2007

What do you mean, it's not 100% confirmed?!

Talked to Dan for a long while before I left - that was good, and we ought to do that more often. Seems we both have certain things in common, and he has missed talking to me. He tried talking to me last week, but couldn't. My sister says that she's getting me Windows XP for my birthday, which is pretty cool. Inadvertently found out that my parents think I'm not in a real relationship, which sucks. That's all I'll say here. Mom also got me this black cap with bright yellow writing on it... a couple of dragons, "dragon" in a cool font, and the Chinese character long (dragon) - that was cool, at least. She also got me a stuffed leopard since cougars are apparently hard to find... according to her, I should just ignore the rather obvious spots on the thing. Yeah right! Got to the townhouse to find that Jon was affecting an "emo" look, if wearing his hoodie with the hood on was anything to go by! Steph's just out with Rachel, who's back in town. Cool stuff!

My mom told me to enjoy myself tonight, because tomorrow I'd learn to cook turkey. So then I joked that it would be torture tomorrow because she'd sorta implied that I wouldn't enjoy myself tomorrow at all, and she didn't take too kindly to it. I guess she doesn't get the humor. Jon assures me that Harmony is on Facebook, but I can't seem to find her! (08/08/08 is a superstitious wedding date!) Lawrence had better remember to mail Anita's card to her in Buffalo, or I'll be very unamused! I also found some really long brittle hair on my sister's desk - yummy scrummy! :P

Speaking of Facebook... Mark Ho, Lanie, Olivia, and Connie have added me on there. Sweet! And speaking of turkey, my mom's just informed me that we need to get up at 8:30 because the turkey needs to be in the oven at 9:45... I hope for patience and love, but we'll see. Apparently, Jon's bringing a rose wine to the Hos.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home