Sunday, October 07, 2007

Do I have to learn how to cook turkey?!

This morning at church, I said hi to Citrus (who's going to Hong Kong next week) / Sam / his brother / Danielle. I remembered that I had to send Danielle / Nathan / Eric / Karen an email (which I'm currently composing right now), and the subject of that has made me sad on more than one occasion. Oh well, maybe one of them will help me! Talked to Randal and Dianne about the casserole cookbook - where do you get turtles around here except for pet stores?! It's good talking to Randal! My mom's invited him for lunch tomorrow, so we'll see on that one. He's not sure what he's doing with his parents, which is fine by me. He'd written some things for the missions newsletter this week, which was cool. I love my friend! Talked to Sheena and Christon in the rain afterwards, and then everyone went to Sunday School EARLY. Had two kids named Terence in the class, which got a bit confusing. Said hi to Hannah, Natalie, Karmie, Dylan, and the kids. Waved hi to Megan, who's living in Surrey now - Steph said that she saw her talking to Phil after service, which is a good thing. Went to Pho for lunch, and tried the curry chicken that Jon got last time - pretty good for what it was, haha. Vivian S. is coming over tomorrow for lunch - Mom wants me to sleep over so I can learn how to cook turkey. I didn't want to, but I guess maybe I should humor her for once. Not like you HAVE to cook turkey at Easter / Christmas / Thanksgiving, but whatever.


Edit: Have written email, and Karen's called me / replied to say that her heart goes out to me; she's also given me advice and such like I knew she would.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home