Monday, September 03, 2007

Dream of Mom on MSN and soup picnics / July-August 2007 BBT Tally

I had an interesting couple of dreams last night. Not sure where most of this came from, only I did see Maxine with Joshua yesterday - and of course saw Eric M. and Frances too. Maybe the soup bowl pile came from the kids piling toys up to the point where they crashed down to the floor, however... and the color-coded thing came from coloring with the kids, haha. I'm not sure whether I can see my mother using MSN, though... it IS easy, but I don't know whether she'd be able to handle it. No, I'm not denigrating her here. Dream highlights:

* talking to Frances and Maxine about concerts they wanted to attend (AC/DC? Lenny Kravitz?)

* little Clara's aunt giving me a Christmas gift because she thought I was the nicest person ever (okay, I'll take it! Haha.)

* Mom talking to me on MSN ("You shouldn't give your ex-boyfriend's ex-girlfriend your phone number! No one is good enough for him except YOU!")

* a little fair replica in a storefront window NOT being the PNE, in spite of what my mother thought

* being in a crowded car with both Erics and other people, and going to a crowded picnic camp (eating cream of mushroom soup before the empty bowls piled up to an untenable height, oh my!)

* being in a color-coded mall with glittering WHITE, BLUE, YELLOW, SILVER, GOLD, PURPLE, RED, and PINK sections (even the elevators were glittery!)

* someone telling us that the wake-up times had changed due to competition on a reality show ("the children used to be able to wake up any time they liked, but now I have to wake them up by 8:30 or 9 AM!")

* going for bubble tea with Maxine and Joshua, who seemed to like it (the soup made an appearance here too, with SPICES! YAY!)


On another note: "If I leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me?" (Lynyrd Skynyrd song Freebird... Allen Collins' girlfriend realizing that he loved the music more than her!) Apparently, we might be going for all-you-can-eat sushi and bubble tea tonight... it's also interesting to see that Eric and I think the same about certain topics! I can also get inside K's head a little bit, har har. If I can't get Chinese Eric to go with us, then that's too bad. Should be sufficiently amusing, though.


MONTHLY BUBBLE TEA TALLY, JULY 2007 (1)

coffee @ Estea Beverage Club (Thursday, July 5)


MONTHLY BUBBLE TEA TALLY, AUGUST 2007 (5)

raspberry-lychee @ Dragon Ball (Friday, August 3)
hot chocolate @ Rose Garden Café (Saturday, August 11)
mango @ Flaming Wok in Richmond Centre (Wednesday, August 15)
mango-red bean @ Dragon Ball (Friday, August 17)
supreme milk tea-peach @ Dragon Ball (Friday, August 31)









What will you be caught red-handed doing?
You'll be caught ... Hugging a communist
'What will you be caught red-handed doing?' at QuizGalaxy.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home