Monday, September 03, 2007

Combine enough bubble tea flavors, and it'll taste like sushi!

K wanted me to get Andrea, Chuck, and Karen to join us for bubble tea at Dragon Ball, but they weren't answering their phones. At least I got Jeremy to go, although Ray didn't make it after all. Called Jeremy to see if he could make it, then talked about Future Shop computer power bars (not the nutrition bar things) / Dragon Ball three times in three days / my mom and grandma's reactions to bubble tea (Grandma's probably one of the oldest people ever to go there!) / his thinking that K was from Toronto (we don't know why he thought that!) / only cities on the map / 7:30 on Saturday being fine with him for the Boston Pizza thing for my birthday. Good times, and I'm glad I called him on the fly. K teased me about Jeremy's being my other boyfriend, but he knows it's not true. On the way to Dragon Ball, Eric and K talked about little kids / toddlers / electricity / shaking butt / Mario as a Korean kid's name (interesting), mispronunciations of K's name (Dory?!) / cilantro / how I seemed short and ill-tempered with them. No, I wasn't really annoyed... I just needed a bit of time to get used to K actually being here. Yeah, I know... I'm weird. :P

Since K wanted to rent stuff from Blockbuster, Eric went in for him. Of COURSE he could leave us two alone together in the car! K thought I seemed pretty quiet, which was true. He said that certain plans had fallen by the wayside, but he's definitely going to Chilliwack after stopping by Port McNeill for a bit (missing my birthday thing?) ... better for money if we do get married or something. I told him that he was supposed to REST, but he says he feels better already - all right, then. We were discussing Eric's joke on MSN for a bit - it was so obvious! What I do know is that Eric's going to a Canadiens baseball game on Tuesday night, and he'll drop K off here for the duration of the game - sounds good to me! They bugged me about stalking off when we got to Dragon Ball... I was totally joking when I said I wouldn't talk to them ever again, haha.

I got watermelon-blueberry, Eric got blueberry-peach, K got strawberry-banana, and Jeremy got avocado-black sesame. We bugged Korey about wanting another bubble tea (even to share with me) and some bad sticky rice wrap after having eaten dinner two hours before. Apparently, Eric eats like a bird... eh, it's okay. K just had a lot of sleep, and we bugged him about his sleep schedule - at least it's getting back to normal. Discussed lactose intolerance, penicillin, Big Two / Bum, cards, bad headaches, working together as a team, holding hands (Jeremy had heard about last time's teasing from Jon), borrowing controllers from Nathan, 300, wrestling, sashimi, sushi (combining eight flavors to make it taste like sushi!), food, being hungry (thirsty?), etc. Interesting card hands, for sure... Jeremy had a few weird ones with triples or random pairs! He invited us out to eat Pho with Jon after his PNE shift ended at 1 AM, but we had to decline. Oh well... it was nice getting used to K again, haha. We did hold hands briefly on the way back to the car - he teased me about not wanting to, but I did. Wasn't sure how to bring it up, as usual. :P

We went to Nathan's, where Eric teased us about not having enough time for a smooching session. Believe me, we won't do that in your presence either before or after a wedding day if that happens! K decided to stretch his arm to the backseat and hold my hand like that on the way home while we discussed blogging and plans - that was nice, and I appreciated that. He'd told Veronica that we were dating, and her reaction was "she's such a sweet thoughtful girl with cards every year!" Haha, I do try. I said that I was worried about stressing him out or making him tired, but he said it would be fine. Sounds good to me, then. K wanted tuna noodle casserole for the dinner at the townhouse (which is on Thursday now) since he could get spaghetti anytime (I know the feeling), and we discussed the Canadiens game. The plans for our alone time have now changed slightly thanks to Eric Ho: he wants to get dinner OR bubble tea on Tuesday - maybe the latter - and chill) We talked about our grandmas for a bit, then short day trips - Corey's bugging me about watching a movie before the guys do, and about tabasco sauce in bubble tea... I DON'T THINK SO!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home