Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Eric pictured as third wheel / Dream: Killing wildlife near a complex mall

HA! I knew sleep would take care of my less-than-stellar mood! Thank goodness for A's understanding! I just had a weird dream, too...

* being in a complex mall, in which one department store was called Xenia (the floor plan was HUGE!)

* looking for a certain store in one direction when it was in an entirely different wing altogether (we saw Stanley with his guitar, and waved to him - he joined us later, and was a big help)

* a $2.35 price for a transaction which was supposed to be free (something about a gift certificate)

* Korey's family showing up out of nowhere and taking him from me and my friends because of the sheer force of their negativity

* Steph being the new Awana commander after Anita got pregnant (Katie and Cynthia were there to cheer her on, and Hilary / Wesley showed us how to do things at the orientation)

* having to traverse the wild Indian Ocean on a pleasure boat and leaping over the fronds and logs within

* killing wildlife in a forest near the mall - we looked at the crab pincers and proclaimed them war trophies!


Not sure where this came from - and right now, I still feel a bit weird. It doesn't help that SOMEONE refuses to understand! Time to read or something! Oh, and I shouldn't get cheddar and broccoli Bistro things anymore, since they taste "off" to me. Funny, since the cheese and broccoli squares at Lauren's 2005 baby shower tasted FINE! Crazy stuff...


My sister just emailed me some more pictures... yay! This includes the one that K hasn't seen yet on her Facebook, haha.


SOMEONE has a very interesting expression on his face:




Poor Eric, always having to serve as the third wheel on our date nights:




It remains to be seen whether Korey can handle the Ng clan with aplomb:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home