Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Amnesiac Ale and Oblivion gates

I might get Amnesiac Ale from the liquor store tomorrow. Hahaha. I've just rediscovered how good it can be! Talking to Corey about his game now, which is good!

[02:01:28] Corey: well, I just found a secret in MY game! :P now I'm the proud owner of both the Heart and Soul of Hatred :P the strongest bow in the game, that I just learned about... and some mace I don't need, but can sell for tons of money :P

[02:09:23] Corey: I'm in Oblivion right now... which is basically Hell.. it's the plane of Oblivion that belongs to the Daedra Lord Mehrunes Dagon.. the Daedric Princes are pretty much like the devil, but there's a bunch of them :P Mehrunes Dagon managed to set up something that allowed him to open portals to Oblivion on the normal world.. so I'm in there closing one of the Oblivion gates... which is good, unless you like demons taking over the world :P

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home