Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Dream: Burying erotic literature / Less than half-price / New soups

Some people really just frost me. UGH. Carol has a good line: "If you didn't like it then, why did you ask me out? If you don't like it now, don't call me again." Of course, I'd have to accept losing him first - despite what he thinks, I don't believe I'm scared of losing him. Too bad for you! On the other hand, I do miss certain others like Jeremy a lot! I'll see them soon enough...


I like the Smiths song How Soon Is Now? - "You shut your mouth. How dare you say I go about things the wrong way. I am human and I need to be loved, like everybody else does!" Then again, I like the Rolling Stones song Brown Sugar: I just bought some cereal with that kind of frosting, and I don't mean the kind that Mick was singing about! I don't even want to imagine that, although I hear there is a candle scented just like it. BLEH. If you don't know what I'm talking about: trust me, you don't WANT to know! o_O

I had an interesting dream which involved burying erotic literature in a 66-year-old woman's yard in the middle of winter to come back to later. Some people argued against it ("What if she reads it?!"), but the contingent who said she wouldn't know anything about it won out. Jeremy, Randal, and Corey managed to hoodwink the old lady into thinking that we were doing her a favor, hahaha. My friends and I also signed a lot of Christmas cards, including one to Jon with a polar bear and "snowy" letters. No idea where that came from!

Got my phone bill, and I must say that I'm impressed with the discount for the time of day on collect calls. Not sure why I didn't really notice it before on my last one; perhaps it's because the ones on that bill weren't discounted more than half-price! Seriously, who wants to pay $18 when you can just pay $8.80 instead if you absolutely had to for that kind of thing? Wow. Guess I'll see what happens with my next bill... I seem to make a lot of long-distance phone calls, if a page and a quarter of the bill is taken up with details of those! I know exactly why I do - and to whom I make them - so that's good. At least I don't annoy my friends by calling them randomly these days, although I should perhaps make exceptions for certain select people. We'll see on that, too.

I purchased two Amnesiac Ales from the liquor store, then noticed MEGA NOODLES Campbell soup, along with Goldfish Campbell soup, plus Disney Princesses / SHREK / Winnie the Pooh pasta shapes in soup - SO CUTE! I had to buy those / granola / apple crumble yogurt, haha - along with new flavors of Chunky Soup like Southwestern Chicken and 3-Bean (great northern / kidney / pinto) Grilled Pork. Since the mint chocolate chip ice cream seemed cheaper than normal (unlike the Starbucks coffee going up a dollar in price), I had to get some of that too!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home