Monday, August 27, 2007

ZEITGEIST Google Video, and a working toilet!

Google Video link from Corey: Zeitgeist Official Release - Full Film Production (including the 'Overture')

What do Christianity, 9/11, and The Federal Reserve have in common?

Overture: 0:00-9:34 Part 1: 9:35-35:53 Part 2: 35:54-1:09:16 Part 3: 1:09:17-1:56:23

Please visit ZEITGEIST MOVIE for information and the full source list for this work.

"It's two hours long, but the first 30 minutes or so are about religion. Part two gets into 9-11, and I'm not sure about part III yet. :P But religion is the basis for pulling off stuff like that... Part I has nothing to do with 9/11 or anything like that though, if you're not interested.. just an explanation / study of religion through the ages."

This afternoon, I saw this man and his little son use the elevator to transport JUST their groceries. Imagine my surprise when I went into the elevator with my laundry to find that a bunch of Save-On grocery bags accompanied me on my way up a floor! I admire the ingenuity of these people!

Hester and the plumber have both been by, at around 8 or so. She said it was a special favor since I didn't feel like having a non-working ball valve in my toilet was convenient (NO DUH?!), and I appreciated that. They were apparently by earlier, but I was trying to nap with no great success. My fridge, freezer, and toilet now all will work without random shutdowns - YAY! I kinda felt lightheaded, which makes me wonder I'm watching Google Video online... oh well, sleep doesn't help. I can tell I'm not at my best since I misread stuff easily ("passionless procreation" as "painless procreation," to name but one example), unknowingly repeat the same medium word ("somehow") twice within a short message, usually hit the wrong keys rather than the ones I'm trying to get and therefore sound incoherent online as a result, and get unnecessarily snarky according to Korey. ("what is he doing?" "how should I know?!") I don't know why I feel like this or am acting strangely... maybe I'll be better after this movie? Haha.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home