Friday, September 14, 2007

BIRTHDAYS GALORE!

Eric and I talked about stuff in the car, and figured that it might be best for me to stay one night at the townhouse so my parents don't think I'm defying them wholesale by living with my boyfriend! It'll be nice to have ONE NIGHT without someone asking me what's wrong every time I go quiet. I know he's concerned, but still. Talked to Jeremy, Dylan, Sheena, Christon, Randal, Steph, Margaret, Alan, Sam's brother, Cordia, Danielle, Citrus, Nathan, Cindy, and others. Jeremy wanted to get all capitalist with the 40 Days of Community family food hamper ("free exchange!"), Citrus poked Steph in the belly, Dylan can't go to the Monday dinner but suggests Sunday lunch instead (excellent!), Ivan and Darren now know my real age, Frances wished me a happy birthday, and Sam joked around about hockey pools. Citrus and Eric reminisced about a STARCRAFT game, and Christon says he's having a birthday dinner next Monday - sweet! Must go now since sister wants to sleep - I should, too! At least K doesn't seem mad at me / us!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home