Thursday, September 13, 2007

Dream of K's clothes in my TUB!

The distaff has to understand that sudden plan changes affect other people. I just hope things work out! *sigh*


My subconscious may have saved me a few days ago with a relatively normal dream sequence, but it was right back to Bizarro Land. Read these highlights:

* for some reason, I was expecting someone to come over to my place all throughout this dream

* I felt trapped in my apartment, thinking it was past midnight after I slept for a while in a tangle of blankets (I checked the time on my phone, and it said 11:30 AM despite the darkness outside which suggested it was really twelve hours later!)

* I played a colorful game on my computer which was part RPG, part Mario, and part Tetris - orange, red, blue, yellow, green... so vibrant! :D

* went to church when the sky was light again because I had a leadership meeting to attend (then I told Auntie Rebecca that I had to leave midway through said meeting - she was NOT impressed with me while the others were going upstairs to the balcony via my dad's office from the sanctuary!)

* Julie and Sarah threw me sympathetic glances, but I was able to leave after taking an extra water bottle for my knapsack

* I jumped the entire staircase down from the sanctuary to the front doors (miraculously not breaking any bones), and saw David with his son Ian, who was holding hands with David's grandfather (his great-grandfather)

* on the outside church stairs, I waved to Eric since he was taking Jonathan C. home

* Rich was looking for Uncle Patrick, who happened to be right behind him

* waved hi to David, Grandpa, and Ian - Ian and I had fun walking in the crunchy green leaves outside the church!

* I needed money for bus fare, and managed to steal $2.25 from Kathy S. when some money spilled from her wallet (she didn't say anything about it!)

* I got to my apartment, and found K's blue shirt and beige pants in my TUB - of all the places!

* I wondered what K was doing there since I wasn't expecting HIM, and found him on my bed wearing MY clothes! (he even used my brown-and-white pillowcase as a SHIRT!)

* K tried to get me on his lap so he could kiss me: I was having NONE of that!

* the dream ended when the Awana teens came over and rescued me by taking us to a barbecue at the park / beach


No idea where that came from... SO WEIRD!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home