Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Greek food and casseroles sound good to me!

I wish people would make up their minds whether to reply or not, hahaha.


Korey called while I was reading; when I took a break, I saw the missed call on my phone, so called him back at his uncle's. He wondered what I was doing with my family for my birthday - I have NO idea. Then he told me about his uncle's satellite TV and the horror movies he'd watched. Told him about the time at Jeremy's, and he reiterated that he liked Greek food a lot. (like the Mad Greek dinner) He really liked the dinner my mom made, and thinks the soup was cool too. It's true that Chinese food is probably better for Eric's diet - which led me to tell him the story of how Dylan didn't know about it till last December as we were planning a Bible Study small group outing.

We thought he'd temporarily forgotten (like I do from time to time - but do make sugar sacrifices in the form of mints and cake), but he appeared not to know! Same with Jon and Harmony's relationship - he didn't know until Jen made a comment about how Jon would know about relationship stuff in the present! HAHAHA, poor oblivious Dylan! He asked whether I noticed that our conversations were getting longer... I had, and it was well over two hours by that point. Told him that Chuck wasn't coming to my birthday thing. Chuck is crazy for teasing me so much, but I'm getting used to it! It was an interesting conversation, though.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home