Friday, June 01, 2007

Shoutcast online radio stations / Popeye's Dirty Rice

After getting too frustrated with the connection problems on the Audioscrobbler personalized radio, I decided to check out the online radio stations on Shoutcast. Thank goodness you can search via genre! 1.FM seems okay for now, but I'm really not into "alternative" these days. (Breaking Benjamin and Story of the Year?) 525 Power Tracks might be better...

There is NO way I'm doing Quizopolis' newest generator: leet speak is not something I'm willing to condone, heh. (I know I have icons with "OMFG" and "LOL" in them and chat using "OMG" rarely, but no thanks!)

I love the fact that it takes a 14-month-old bannination thread (covering chocolatey goodness) to get me to eat those Jelly Belly sweets that someone gave me a while ago! Hahaha! (I'd have eaten them eventually, no fear!)


Your Celebrity Sisters Are Jessica and Ashlee

Beautiful, feminine, and stylish.
Who cares if you're a bit of a daddy's girl?


EWWWWWW! *puke*



-[ Leslie ]-


Found buried treasure and took over the world



'What will you be remembered for?' at QuizGalaxy.com


Sweet stuff! :D


Popeye's Dirty Rice

Recipe By:
Serving Size: 4 Preparation Time: 0:00
Categories: Rice, Meats, Cake Mix

Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method

1 pound Spicy bulk breakfast sausage
1 Can clear chicken broth -- (14 ounces)
1/2 cup Long-grain rice
1 teaspoon Dry minced onion

Brown sausage in skillet until pink color disappears, crumbling with fork. Stir in broth, rice and minced onion. Simmer gently, covered, 18 to 20 minutes or until rice is tender and most of the broth is absorbed.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home