Thursday, June 14, 2007

Dream of Celebrian and Sean / Email, MSN, and Gmail chat / No cars

Had a weird dream last night that involved Sean being ecstatic that his mom was gone, because then he could do forbidden things. We also noticed that Mrs. Tee (Melissa's mom) wasn't there, which was fine with us because we could read comics in the newspaper all night long. Someone got on the computer and noticed someone with the screen name Celebrian, which reminded me of Corey's ex's sister. The only thing was that this person was a male and not a female, which caused us much confusion. We had to email that person to sort things out, haha. Not sure what triggered that one!

I'm more happy than I should be right now, haha.

Steph emailed me about going to some East Indian place called House of Dosas on Kingsway for dinner - sounds good to me! Called Jon since she said to do that, and then fielded a "who is this?" from Korey on MSN... more Netspeak, ahoy! (bleh!) He's still here, and I'll see him tomorrow. (we'll definitely talk then!) Imagine my surprise when my computer made a noise while I was reading a while later - it was my brother on Gmail chat! I wonder how he knows certain things, but we'll figure it out in time. He says that I can bus over or they can pick me up in the courtyard at 5:20 - I misread the time on my computer as 3:30 instead of 2:30, so I responded with "not going there 2 hours early!" Then I reread it - I'm especially not going over there THREE hours early! (I need to finish certain things over here too...) He figures that I can get the Father's Day card since I have a lot of time on my hands - true, so maybe tomorrow if I have to meet Eric at the usual intersection! If not, then I'll delegate my sister to do so! (I think we will meet since we have to pick up Korey, unless he's at Eric's tomorrow - I don't think that'll happen, but WHO KNOWS!) At any rate, I should walk slower - like I don't do that enough already. Oh well, good for the patience and such! ;)

Speaking of email, Jon just sent this to us:

Car-free Commercial Drive on Sunday

I'm planning to take part in this. It's really cool walking around the streets without having to worry about getting hit by a car or truck (some might say it adds to the thrill and excitement, but still).

To recap, Commercial Drive from 1st Ave-Venables will be car-free this Sunday from 12-6 (car traffic itself will be closed from 10-8). There should be lots of stuff to do and see, and Dave Diewert (Regent prof) has a group doing some sort of civic demonstration, which should be thought-provoking for sure.

Anyone want to walk the streets with me?


Steph's said no on the grounds that it's Father's Day AND she'll be packing for Toronto, which is her gift this year. Hahaha, nice. ("Happy Father's Day, Dad! I'll be gone soon!") I've expressed reservations about walking around a lot, but I could be in if anyone else is, heh.


Your Pick-Up Line Is

See my friend over there? She wants to know if you think I'm cute.



You Are a Tomboy

You're having too much fun to bother with nail polish and crazy diets.
Guys are instead impressed by how much you know and do!



You Are Medium Maintenance

You aren't as hard to deal with as some girls.
But you aren't the most laid-back chick, either.
You're easy to deal with 90% of the time, but watch out for that 10%!
If the guy you are with has good intentions, then calm down a little.
But if he's really screwing up, don't waste your breath - move on. :)


Reminds me that I was joking with Korey last Friday about being high-maintenance. He said that he pitied my future husband, haha.


Your Family Is 58% Dysfunctional

Your family definitely has some problems, but probably nothing that can't be overcome.
You don't have the greatest past with your family, and bad feelings may arise when everyone's together.
It may take some individual or group therapy to work everything out. And that means your family has to admit there's a problem.
If your family isn't ready to change, you may need to give them some distance for a while.



You Are 65% Real

You know who you are, and you're pretty darn comfortable with yourself.
Like everyone, you struggle with the parts of yourself that aren't so great...
But you're good at accepting who you are and not dwelling on your faults.
As a result, you're confident, optimistic, and very real.



Which Pokemon are you?

Blaziken

you are impulsive, but always willing to fight.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz

quiz
Quizzes and Personality Tests

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home