Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Misreading things: my brain sees what it wants to!

I hate misreading things, as I most recently did with Korey's email address. His handwriting was clear enough, but the "O" was not an "A"... neither was the "C" a "CE." I was wondering about the "mailbox not available" error in Hotmail to Corey, who said that I probably had the wrong email address. So then I looked at it again with a foggy brain, and actually read it properly! Whoa. At least this email wasn't promptly spat back at me, haha. My brain probably saw what it wanted to see on Friday. :P

Thanks to going through my Gmail contacts, I now know Isabel and Justin's middle initials. Then again, I also have been reminded of Eric's Hotmail address: he once asked me whether I even knew his Hotmail address, and now I do. (although it's at the top of every MSN conversation we have) Or maybe it was his work email address he was asking about, but I have no reason to know that one! I also know the middle names of two sets of sextuplets recently born, thanks to the bad baby names forum. Yay! Now I'm going to read the new Twinstuff forums. At least I'm used to this kind of board software! (Invision Zone) Apparently, I've been on there for six years now as of May 17 - man, 2001 was a long time ago!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home