Saturday, June 09, 2007

Staying home again, cake, death, and the end of the world (plus more from Mingle)

At 3:45, I took matters into my own hands and called Henry - I got voicemail (no idea what that's supposed to mean), so I called Melia to let her know. He hadn't called me - in fact, the only phone calls I got recently are all some scam number from Manitoba! Oh well, I can't do anything about it! (that's why I didn't tell any of the Awana crew that I'd see them tomorrow - I thought something like this might happen again) This really leaves me nothing to blog about since none of the blogs I check regularly has really updated except for one (who talks about figurative death, oh my!), and I'm too lazy to search for exciting new quizzes. Nathan just remembered he double-booked with some school friends for a barbecue, but we can still use his house and make stuff without him. If it rains, we might have a chance of seeing him! Haha, guess we'll see. Hopefully, we finish that cake tomorrow since it's not going to be any good past that date. Maybe I should cut and eat some of it now, but that would look bad! (hence why I'm not doing it!)









MISSING:
Leslie
Was last seen being abducted by aliens
'What will you last be seen doing?' at QuizGalaxy.com













What will you be doing when the world ends?
Crying in the corner in the middle of the highway
'What will you be doing when the world ends?' at QuizGalaxy.com





49% Geek
49%

Mingle2.com - Free Online Dating



Mingle2 - Free Online Dating


Mingle2 Free Online Dating - Science Quiz


Meh, I never claimed to be good at science!


34%Mingle2 - Free Online Dating

Or at surviving zombie attacks!



Mingle2 - Free Online Dating

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home