Monday, June 11, 2007

SCARECROW reminders, weird Maryland phone calls, shuffle on myself

I clicked on Heavy Metal Radio earlier today, and heard a song that reminded me of someone on Our Place. SCARECROW (Mike) used to listen to Nevermore's The Godless Endeavor all the time, and it made me wonder where he is right now! Haven't seen him around in some time, heh. I also got a weird phone call from Maryland while I was sleeping: 301-392-8228 are probably scammers! Have replied to barbecue Evite, but haven't emailed Korey yet since I can't think of a subject line that doesn't sound like spam. (so very important for a first email, haha)


Got this music shuffle meme from the bad baby names forum. As usual, I'm using Corey's DVD for this.

What is your name? Or what should your name be?: Dee Dee King, The Crusher (I wish!)
How is your life going?: Jack Off Jill, Girl Scout
What is your nickname?: Genitorturers, Lesser Gods
What is your theme song?: Cradle of Filth, Amor E Morte
What is your best friend's theme song?: Jack Off Jill, Bruises Are Back In Style
How is your life going to turn out?: Iggy and the Stooges, I Need Somebody
Will you get married?: GWAR, The Private Pain of Techno Destructo
Will you have kids?: Ramones, Pinhead
What will your job be?: Children of Bodom, The Nail
Did you / will you finish school?: Bad Brains, The Regulator
Who is your best friend?: Bad Brains, Fearless Vampire Killers
Who is or will be your significant other?: White Zombie, Knuckle-Duster (Radio 1-A)
Who do you like?: In Flames, Morphing Into Primal
How will you die?: Death Piggy, Nympho (oh my...)
How do you feel right now?: Siouxsie and the Banshees, Ornaments of Gold
What is your favorite song?: Death Piggy, Ceramic Butt
How could you describe your parents?: GWAR, You Can't Kill Terror (HAHAHA!)
Your best friend[s]?: Siouxsie and the Banshees, Turn To Stone
Your teachers?: Dead Kennedys, Police Truck
Your significant other [or crush...]?: Nina Hagen, Making Monsters For My Friends
Yourself?: Rancid, Rats In The Hallway
What is your best feature?: Pere Ubu, Non-Alignment Pact
What will you be / should you be, profession-wise?: Rancid, Ruby Soho
How could you describe this survey?: Lords of Acid, Marijuana In Your Brain
What makes you angry?: Pantera, Mouth For War
What makes you sad?: Sex Pistols, Silly Thing
What makes you happy?: Dave Brockie Experience, G-O-D Spells God
What makes you dance?: GWAR, The Morality Squad
What is your favorite color?: the Avengers, Crazy Homicide
How would you describe yourself?: Cradle of Filth, From The Cradle To Enslave
Who is your worst enemy?: Rancid, Junkie Man
Who do you hate?: Lords of Acid, The Real Thing
Who do you love?: the Misfits, Earth A.D.
Who do you lust after?: Children of Bodom, Needled 24/7

Finish the Sentence

I wish: GWAR, Golden Showers (um, NO... just NO!)
I want to: Danzig, Twist of Cain
I want to kill: GWAR, Abyss of Woe
I want to eat: Lard, Can God Fill Teeth?
My head: Dave Brockie Experience, I Saw Three Forms
I am: Buzzcocks, Time's Up
My best feature is: GWAR, Technosong
My eyes are: Yngwie Malmsteen, Black Star (not quite... they're brown!)
My hair is: Thrill Kill Kult, Devil Bunnies (no comment... maybe it is!)
My face is: Tool, Prison Sex (I certainly HOPE not!)
You should: GWAR, Jiggle The Handle (definitely do so on your toilet, hahaha)

Random

Words of advice: Lords of Acid, Young Boys (I am not a weird sexual deviant, thank you very much!)
How do others see me?: Lords of Acid, I Sit On Acid (Original) (I most certainly do NOT!)
How do I see myself?: Suicide Machines, DDT

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home