Tuesday, June 12, 2007

VIG white diamond, failed test emails, RED LOBSTER CREAMY CAESAR DRESSING

Got another white diamond on Bookworm tonight: I used three yellow / gold tiles on the word "fad," and the resulting white diamond on the V in the word "vig." I used to use stickers for depilatory purposes. It's no good most times, and wastes the sticker. Suppose I gotta get a Father's Day card this week, as I've been reminded by my sister - my brother's got the parents' anniversary card somewhere, heh. (it's only two weeks late or so... :P) Tried emailing Korey at the address he gave me on Friday, and promptly got it spat back at me: "mailbox not available," indeed. No, I wasn't reading it wrong... I should have given him my info when he gave his to me! Crap. I'll sort things out with Eric later, haha. (that SHOULD take care of the other angle I'm thinking about... yikes!)


RED LOBSTER CREAMY CAESAR DRESSING

Recipe By:
Serving Size: 12 Preparation Time: 0:00
Categories: Salads, Dressings, Cake mix

Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method

3/4 cup Bottled Italian dressing
1 tablespoon Parmesan -- grated
1 tablespoon Sugar
1/3 cups Mayo
1 tablespoon Anchovy paste or Soy sauce

Combine all with wire whisk. Keep refrigerated. Use in a week.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home