Saturday, April 14, 2007

Nougat overload / NOT using the photocopier as a bathroom!

I had all my Australian Golden Boronia Original Soft / Original Crunchy / Green Tea Soft / Apricot Soft / Cappuccino Crunchy nougat today! It doesn't help that the best-before date was March 1, but that's my own fault for not opening it till now - shouldn't be too bad since it's just nougat! There were only two packages of blue Original Soft, but plenty of burgundy Original Crunchy (including one which was totally glued to its package) / peach Cappuccino Crunchy / green Green Tea Soft / orange Apricot Soft. So good for breakfast, especially when the sun wakes you up at 7 and you can't sleep TOO much despite trying for the next two hours! Oh well, at least I have lots of time to do laundry and check blogs instead of being pressed for time as usual... although I wonder who this Max Adrian person is on my Caller ID! What's so important that you call four times in one hour?! It's not Henry, since he'd use his cell to call me if anything came up. (blood donation / being sick / needing to find an alternate ride...)

Randal's met up with a friend, and reflected on his experiences on the Chinese bus tour - ooh, snazzy! (except not, heh) I predict the email address he posted on his blog will soon get a lot of spam from the crawler bots that are out there! Alyssa posted stuff about editing and deleting blog entries: since she's just beginning to blog, she'll figure out the balance between public and private long enough! (although you COULD argue that journal sites like LJ / GJ / DJ are blogs, too...) She's got stuff about some band called Paramore, Pure Volume, baby milestones, snow, Cadbury Mini Eggs, games, movies, Easter, and more - music's cool, hehe.

Dawn's definitely looking forward to her boss being away - no tiptoeing around when she needs to use things like the bathroom, kitchen, and photocopier! Note: I do not recommend using the photocopier as a bathroom OR a kitchen, since that will result in some big-time trouble! (even more trouble than you'd get into if you simply used the photocopier for its intended purpose on certain body parts - enough said!) She'll miss her boyfriend while he's travelling, but would've really liked Easter Monday off work! Ah well, her Good Friday sounded excellent at any rate. Off to play some Bookworm now that I've got the TIME... I guess waking up EARLY isn't too bad, but not if it takes you till 4:30 or 5 to actually fall asleep after getting to bed later than you should have! (changing names and entries galore!) Yes, I checked the time early this morning - maybe I'll sleep at a decent hour tonight, even if I'm not waking up at 5:45 AM like I did last Sunday!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home