Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Dreaming of bizarre OREGON TRAIL / Jolly Rancher Double Blasts / Quizzes

I had an interesting dream last night that consisted of playing a bizarre version of Oregon Trail. The players could blow up wagons, hunt for as much food as they liked, and set fire to random buildings along the way: one of them even looked like BC Place's dome! Then I was suddenly in the church basement, trying to tell Eric and Steph just why I should scold my mom on a certain subject. ("she KNOWS she's not supposed to bring it up unless I do it first, and yet she's continually violating that!") After leaving my mom alone in the basement, we went off to the church nursery: we discovered Randal fixing it! He waved at us cheerfully, but said we could not come in because of structural issues: the floor and walls were NOT looking good! We asked if we could help him fix it, but he alone had the esoteric knowledge necessary to do that. So we just left via the back door and hung out at someone's house until the dream ended.

Let's just say I know very well what the dream trigger was: some people should really learn to shut up about certain issues! *grumble*


I'm finally trying the Jolly Rancher Double Blasts hard candies I got thanks to my parents' trip to the States a while ago. They're pretty good, but they're so sweet that I actually can feel the sugar on my teeth after a while! Brushing your teeth is certainly something you've gotta do while consuming these things! Cherry-Orange, Strawberry-Apple, Raspberry-Lime, and Mango-Lemon are the available flavors: so good! I think I saw this at Out of Africa when I was there, too. That reminds me: I need to ask Tim whether the owner is his dad, since he DOES look like the guy I met in Tim's company once years ago! (independently confirmed by my sister!)

This candy does not blast you anywhere or blow up. BLASTS implies, hints, or otherwise suggests an experience as in: "Dude, that was a blast!" or "I had a blast last night!" You get two different bold flavors: one bold flavor in the crunchy outer shell, and a second intense flavored powder inside. You might say it's a blast of two bold flavors, or you could say it's a blast to eat the candy. Whichever you prefer: pop in or blast off.


Men See You As Choosy

Men notice you light years before you notice them.
You take a selective approach to dating, and you can afford to be picky.
You aren't looking for a quick flirt - but a memorable encounter.
It may take men a while to ask you out, but it's worth the wait.



Your Mind is 57% Cluttered

Your mind is starting to get cluttered, and as a result, it's a little harder for you to keep focused.
Try to let go of your pettiest worries and concerns. The worrying is worse than the actual problems!



You Are Not a Cheapskate

When it comes to money, you're very fair.
You're generous when you can be, and you never cheat anyone out of what they deserve.
If you have the money, you enjoy splurging. But you never overspend.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home