Saturday, February 03, 2007

Why do I gesticulate whilst talking on the PHONE?!

Eric called me AND left an MSN message for me early this afternoon, but I was still in bed. I didn't get those till 45 minutes later, so I called him back after I'd washed up. He asked whether I still had Awana (I believe so), and mentioned that he'd talked Dylan into getting me from church. Lesley's isn't downtown (he looked it up on the map), and Dylan would be closer in terms of distance to the church and such. Then he wondered whether I knew what Jon was doing... I briefly considered being like Cain and answering "Am I my brother's keeper?" but confined myself to repeating what Steph had said last night about the "Regent sleepover."

Also added that I didn't know what Jon was doing now, but Eric had left a message on his phone anyhow... guess he'll figure it out later! It's fine by me that Dylan is picking me up instead since I'm not the one who has issues with him... although it might be interesting when I try to get my sister to sign his birthday card! (I knew I should have done it during the AGM instead...) I just hope I don't have to speak TOO much French at Lesley's party... sigh. At least my friends are gonna be there? Heh.

Checked blogs, too: Vivian has teaching blurbs, and memories of past church meetings... laughing at or with the people trying to translate is certainly a staple of the AGMs, for sure! Steph is mighty relieved that she doesn't have to wear a skirt to work every day next week... and I almost typed "shirt." That would be SO many different kinds of wrong, I tell you! Spoz has a normal weekender thing up, Dave has pictures of a cold Halifax from a conference he attended recently, and Dawn has pictures from her travels in Shanghai and other places. Time constraints didn't allow her to visit Harbin or her beloved Beijing, but she's reached her limit in running around everywhere too. Hopefully, she'll be back here soon!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home